TDM over IP / Packet / Ethernet / Pseudo-wire
Orion Telecom Offers Power Utility Solutions Oil & Gas Networks Solutions Railway & Metro Rail Solutions PTP IEEE-1588v2 GPS Primary Reference Clock Packet Optical Transport Multiplexers Teleprotection SCADA, FOTE, OLTE Digital Cross Connects Echo Cancellers IP/Ethernet over TDM 1+1 APS (Fail-Over) Solutions Monitoring Groomer Solutions
Orion offers a wide range of TDM over IP / TDM over Ethernet / TDM over Packet / TDM over MPLS transmission equipment with supportfor 2 E1 / T1, 8 E1 / T1, 16 E1 / T1, 32 E1 / T1 and E3 / DS3/T3 for TDM over IP, MEF or MPLS, TDM Pseudo-wire network applications.
TDM over IP / TDM over Packet / TDM over Ethernet product key features supported are:
- Supports IETF-PWE3 (pseudo-wire), SAToP and CESoPSN transport mechanisms.
- Supports IP, MPLS and MEF8 (Metro Ethernet) tagging.
- Supports three E1 framing modes - Framed, Unframed and Multi-Framed with CAS signaling.
- Supports three T1 framing modes - Unframed, ESF and SF.
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and drop and insert applications.
- Supports Internal, External, Adaptive, Recovered clock and Asymmetrical (One-Clock and Two-Clock) options for the E1/T1 TDM port synchronization. Automatic clock priority selection with fall back.
- Supports CESoPSN payload mechanism to support the fractional E1 with data rate of 64Kbps to 2.048Mbps (DS0 timeslot level). User configurable data rate from 64kbps to 2048kbps, in steps of 64kbps.
- Supports CESoPSN payload mechanism to support the fractional T1 with data rate of 64Kbps to 1.544Mbps (DS0 timeslot level). User configurable data rate in steps of 64kbps.
- 1+1 Ethernet link redundancy
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol.
- Ethernet Port Trunking
- Configurable payload size for each bundle
- Supports 802.1Q based QoS, 802.1p based packet priority.
- Port Based Priority (Classifying Services)
- DSCP (Differentiated Services / Diffserv), and 802.1Q / 802.1p based packet tagging and prioritization
- Flow Control in an Ethernet Packet Networks: (Regulating Traffic)
- Port / Customer based bandwidth allocation (Port Rate Limiting)
- Separate IP Address for TDM traffic and equipment management